Saturday, May 6, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for Roomies by Christina Lauren

You probably saw this with my Waiting On Wednesday post this week BUT I had to share it again. I love everything about this cover!



I love that it is a romance novel without any people on the cover. I love the New York skyline, and the use of the wedding rings in the title. It's charming and reminds me of a rom-com movie which I am sure is the entire point. I cannot wait for this book!

TV/MOVIE

iZombie

I have sang this show's praises before, and I am sure I will do it again. The latest episode slayed me. It delivered phenomenal performances from all of the cast, and left me a crying mess by the time the hour was through. This show, for me, is one of the most criminally underrated shows on television right now. If you're not watching, please do. You won't regret it.

Baby Groot

I went to see Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 2 on Friday and was charmed. It's funny, and filled with a surprising amount of heart. Baby Groot, in particular, will steal your heart. He's even more adorable than you're expecting him to be (and that is pretty adorable)


He is seriously the cutest. I anticipate that most people who loved the first move will enjoy this one as well as it has everything you loved about the first one in abundance.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...