Saturday, July 22, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday

Lots of exciting things revealed this week! I am so excited about all the television announcements being made and all the upcoming reveals still to happen.

TV/MOVIE

American Horror Story Season 7 Theme Revealed

The upcoming American Horror Story season has finally had its theme revealed! Ryan Murphy revealed it on his Instagram and Twitter pages yesterday and I am already loving the potential for this season.
.
photo copyright belongs to Ryan Murphy

So AHS will finally be delving into cults this year. Evan Peters has been announced as having his largest role to date, so I think we can safely assume he is the cult leader. The premiere date for this season is September 5th. I am already counting down the days.

Mr Mercedes Trailer

I am a huge fan of Harry Treadaway's acting. I loved him in Penny Dreadful and was thrilled when it was announced that he would be in the television adaptation of Stephen King's Mr Mercedes.

A trailer has been revealed, and the show looks like it is going to be intense!


I love that Harry Treadaway is playing the villain. I think he is going to be great in the role. I am loving all the amazing television that is coming our way this autumn!

The Snowman Trailer


This unsettling and creepy trailer has made me want to pick up this book. I am not even sure this premise should work, but the trailer makes it seem like it does.


I am not even sure creepy begins to describe this trailer. I am going to have to get the book before the movie comes out as I tend to prefer to read the book before going to see the movie.

Outlander Season Three Key Art

I enjoy the Outlander TV show, and especially like the cast they have. The show is about to debut its third season in the autumn and I cannot wait.

The key art released is perfect, especially after the events of season two.


It captures the romance and longing that I am sure will be present in the upcoming season.

OTHER

San Diego Comic Con

This weekend is the huge convention in San Diego where a TON of trailers, news, and other pop culture goodness is revealed. I am going to include the announcements that made me especially excited next week, but for now I am so excited to see what will be revealed, and what we'll be fangirling about for months to come.


What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...