Saturday, July 29, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday

So many exciting things this week! I am so excited about all of these things!

BOOK 

Cover Of The Key To Everything by Paula Stokes (goodreads)

I have been excited about Paula Stokes writing a New Adult novel since she announced that she was working on one. The cover was finally revealed and I think it's kind of perfect.


I like that it is an New Adult novel cover that looks different from a lot of the New Adult covers I have seen. It isn't focused on the sexy aspect of New Adult novels, and that gives me hope for a plot driven story that just happens to include some sexy scenes. I predict this is exactly what Paula will deliver, so it makes me even more excited to get my hands on this.

TV/MOVIE

American Horror Story: Cult Poster #1

Each season of American Horror Story provides creepy, but stunning, poster art. They typically release a few posters (with one piece being the key art for the season). The first one symbolizes the 'hive mind' mentality of cults, and is pretty eye catching at the same time.


It is combing the theme with the clown imagery this season seems to be using. These always make me more excited for the upcoming season and this is no exception.

American Horror Story: Cult Promo #1

After the theme was revealed, they also revealed the first promo/trailer for the season. Again, they typically release a few of these to get people excited. The first one they released was, as expected, pretty unsettling.



It sounds like Evan Peters is doing the voice over, and rumour has it that this season features his biggest role yet in the franchise so I am going to go ahead and guess he's the cult leader. Pretty brilliant if you ask me. I cannot wait to see what else they release to tease this season.

My Friend Dahmer Teaser Trailer 

I have always been fascinated by true crime, and that fascination has been reignited by the amazing My Favorite Murder podcast.

I had heard about this movie when people were gushing about it after an early screening at a recent film festival. Ross Lynch, by all accounts, gives a chills inducing performance in this, and the trailer makes it clear that the buzz was warranted. 



It makes me want to watch this IMMEDIATELY. An official release date has not been revealed, but I am hoping it is soon.

Stranger Things Season 2 Trailer

The most exciting thing to come out of San Diego Comic Con (at least for me). This trailer is EVERYTHING. It has, if possible, made me even more excited for the second season to arrive on Netflix this October. It has certainly made the wait even harder.



The use of the Thriller voice over is perfect, and I have so many questions after seeing this trailer. I am not even going to lie - I've watched it about 20 times since it was released. 


What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...