Saturday, August 5, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday

BOOK 

Cover Of Fallen Heir by Erin Watt (goodreads)

Pretty much from the second Erin Watt announced a series about Reid, I have been desperate for any details about the novel.

The cover was recently revealed, along with the synopsis and both have made me even more excited to get my hands on it when it is released in August.



This cover is going to look perfect next to the others on my bookshelf. 

TV/MOVIE

Mr Robot Season 3 Teaser Trailer

I cannot wait for Mr Robot to come back! I was very sad when it got pushed from summer to the fall because I wanted answers from the ending of the last season.

They have just released a teaser trailer for the upcoming season and it's only made me more excited.



It seems that both Angela and Tyrell are wearing the "Mr Robot" mask in the trailer. It also boasts the most Tyrell I have ever seen in a Mr Robot teaser. It bodes well for his screen time this season. Tyrell, for me, is one of the most interesting characters on the show and I want to know more about him. I am probably the only person wishing away the remains of summer, but I cannot wait to have my fall television back. 

Call Me By Your Name trailer

It is the time of year when all the Oscar bait movies release their trailers and the first one that caught my attention was Call Me By Your Name. 


It would appear that this one has taboo, or forbidden romance between a teen boy and an older man. It is based on a book (which I have not read) and from what I understand there are some pretty risque elements to the story. Armie Hammer has been praised for his performance, and I am excited to see what he can do with a meatier role. This one looks poised to be all over the place come awards season so it is on my must see list for the fall season.

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see that the cover of the Fallen Heir was released this week! I love it so much. If only August 26th could get here faster!

    Lauren @ Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I'm obsessed with Season 3 of Voltron on Netflix. It's such a FUN cartoon!!

    I also just saw Dunkirk last night...and my god. If you like war movies, I HIGHLY recommend watching! It was incredibly stressful though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...