Saturday, October 28, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

This week's Weekly Obsessions post is very Stranger Things focused. I am so happy season two has released!

MOVIE/TV

Stranger Things Season 2

I have already finished watching the second season of Stranger Things and I loved every second of it. I am already wanting season three!


I am also very eager to discuss this season with other people as they start to finish it!

OTHER

Stranger Things Funko Pops (Wave 3)

The third wave of Stranger Things Funko Pops have been revealed!


I especially love the Max in costume one and the boys in their Ghostbusters outfits. A few of these will be making their way into my collection once they are released.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...